Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Candle Containers

This post has nothing to do with health issues. I just want to share about what I do with my candle containers. First of all, I am not just choosy about my candles...I am also choosy about the containers I get my candles in!
Those containers get cleaned out thoroughly and reused for all kinds of things.
  • Some actually make great drinking glasses
  • seeds
  • beans
  • nuts
  • pumpkin seeds (a beneficial food for those of us who are O blood types)
  • foods in my refrigerator (like the blueberries or cherries or pineapple chunks or mango chunks...yum!)
  • coffee
  • coconut oil (ohhhh....that will be a later posting! :?)
  • beads
  • dried flower petals
  • potpourri
  • Use it as a flower vase
  • paper clips
  • rubber bands
  • different types of glues
  • Hair clips and pony tail holders
  • I might even put a new candle in it!

Well, obviously I burn lots of candles~

No comments: